Friday 9 March 2018

Frostbite and Chapped Lips for Gogglebox


Linda and Peter start off the episode with an exotic looking chicken on their knees. Why not? Makes a change from the poodles and cats.
Tonight’s episode was incredibly vocal, with some fabulous dancing and singing renditions to “I’m every woman” – You must watch Jenny’s reactions to Lee’s dancing and her brutal honestly about what she’s watching.  Then Mary (and Marina) stole the show, singing Frank Sinatra’s I did it my way which melted my heart. This was after spilling her popcorn.
However, my question for you Gogglebox fans is, can you yodel? Watching this episode my family and I had a good go at it, including our dogs. I’m surprised we haven’t got a noise complaint to be honest.
The Great Stand Up to Cancer, Celebrity Bake off was incredibly funny and heartfelt. Martin’s over-confidence with his cupcakes and mix-up with cooking the buttercream has our armchair critics laughing and slightly disappointed. I think a Gogglebox Bake off should be in the works after how critical they were.
By Wednesday our families were critiquing architecture and designing their own house, and we discovered that Jenny keeps his biscuits in the breadbin because they were too big for the normal jar.  
I do love how each family had an opinion on politics and Brexit, and this programme becomes a way for freedom of speech, and place where audiences can hear and see different opinions and expectations from our Prime minster, Parliament and future. What makes this show great is that it is multicultural with families from all different types of backgrounds, with different experiences and views.
The episode ended with everyone watching and getting excited over Dancing on Ice, a programme I am so happy came back. The final filthy line of ‘chapped lips’ just left me screaming laughing.
Again, for a third time in a row, this series has provided great humour, entertainment and I can’t wait for next week.
Don’t forget to tweet and Facebook us your favourite quotes and moments.
Happy Watching Gogglebox fans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90