Friday 23 February 2018

Tonight's episode was in memory of Leon



Let’s start with two very important questions:
1: Can you name 10 Sausages? I could name four!
2: What sausage would you be? I’d be a Quorn one, if that counts.
Goggle Box is back to a brilliant start with a hilarious first episode, in it’s incredibly impressive 11th season. In our homes away from home, audiences all over the UK were able to sit with their favourite sofa critics on a cold February Friday night, giggling away.
The episode started with a snippet of our glamorous grannies taking a selfie, or trying to, before accidentally calling someone. Probably better than half the selfies out there, let’s be honest!
“Babies are a bit ugly at first” – Loving that the Mancunians are saying it how it is, straight away. Causing the debate that babies all look the same, in my house hold.
I want to commemorate everyone on their wonderful renditions of Cher on tonight’s show. My family and I all sang Sinatra (better than the guy on TV, sorry pal. “Poor, sod.”)
Giles and Mary are complete couple goals, I must throw that out there. Their kooky furniture and taste in butterfly documentaries, just prove to me that there is such a thing as soul mates. Mary showed frustration about not being able to taste wine in real life, with Giles then comparing ‘The Wine Show’ show to being as boring as “someone showing you their holiday snaps”, couldn’t agree more Giles.
The Police Drama had me on the edge of my seat, and gave the episode a great serious, tension-filled tone. It was as if we were investigating the crime together; completely shocked at the outcome. Then the Siddiqui families comment of the culprit leaving a trail of loaves instead of breadcrumbs, had me back screaming laughing.
There were so many hilarious moments on tonight’s episode, and a few innuendo’s and perfectly placed swearing. These guys are comedy genius.

With some new faces and familiar faces, Goggle Box has not disappointed. It’s safe to say that next week I’ll be back on my sofa after an intense yoga class, waiting to be entertained. This show is a great way to relax after the hard-working week and lift your spirits for the weekend.
Don’t forget to Tweet and FB us with your best bits from tonight’s episode!
Happy Watching Gogglebox fans!
This episode was dedicated to our lovely Leon, who we will all miss dearly.”
 By Romey Norton

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90